So, let’s be honest… it’s 12 day’s till Christmas, and I have yet to buy a single present… for ANYONE! I’m usually a much better planner, but this year I’ll be lucky if I get my shopping done at all! This got me thinking, I can’t be the only one waiting till the LAST minute, right?
If you know me at all, you know I love online shopping and of course photography. So for all those people out there wondering what they should get the photography lovers and photographers in their lives, I have suggestions!
1. Fuji Instax Wide Instant Camera for $99.00 with film. The instant film camera is back, and wider than before. The wide format prints produce vibrant prints and are just plain fun! Plus the 210 film is easy to find and buy, making this a great gift for anyone interested in photography!
2. Mac Keyboard Shortcut Skin for $40.00 (desktops) and $30.00 (laptops). We all know the secret to speed in Photoshop is shortcuts, but who has time to memorize them all? This skin slips right over your keyboard, and will show all the helpful keystrokes in CS4/ CS5. Perfect for all levels of experience!
3. Camera Illustration on Vintage Dictionary Page for $6.99. Ah, how I love you Etsy! This is twin reflex camera illustration printed over an old dictionary page (does not include frame). I love that this is not only beautiful but an environmentally responsible piece of artwork!
4. iPad DODO Case for $59.95. For the iPad obsessed in your life, this is the perfect gift. Made with traditional bookbinding techniques, black faux leather and a bamboo interior this will keep an iPad protected, and it’s far from a boring protective case. Not strictly photography related, but close enough! ;)
5. Kelly Moore Classic Camera Bag for $199, and comes in various colors. Okay, after hearing a TON of great things about this bag from other photographers, I want one, BAD!! Not only is it stylish, but it’s adjustable dividers can be moved to accommodate not only your lenses and accessories, but a camera body! Be sure to check out all the other styles too!
I hope my little list was helpful, and happy shopping this holiday season!