And, this is what I’ve learned…
When it comes to running a successful and profitable business – it’s not one size fits all.
I want to save you from many of the heartaches and confusion I experienced. I’m here to help you navigate the ups and downs of being a professional photographer, so you can spend more time doing what you love.
How to Attract
Your DREAM Clients
With Just Your Portfolio
Customizable 2-hour photography consulting sessions with Kaysha. This allows for an uninterrupted overview of your photography, marketing, business and/or sales process – what we focus on most is up to you. These sessions are best for those looking for one-on-one help on the daily workings of running a photography business.
Common topics include:
- Launching a New Photography Business
- How to Price Your Services
- Branding and Marketing Materials
- Fine-Tuning Your Sales Process
- Creating Your Marketing Strategy
- Streamlining Workflow and Systems
- How to Start Outsourcing
- Setting Boundaries with your Clients
- Email Templates & Communication
Each session includes full disclosure on any and all questions related to photography, marketing, business, studio building, work/life balance, sales, and more! After your Consulting session, you will walk away with a 90-DAY PLAN that maps out your next steps!
Sessions are conducted in person, at my office in Orange County, via Skype, or by phone, whichever you prefer.
Investment starts at: $200
Often times, our own emotions get in the way of selecting or showcasing our best work. The work that will instantly attract our dream clients. I’ve reviewed hundreds of photographers’ websites over the years, and more often than not, this is what I see: portfolios littered with subpar pictures, unflattering angles and inconsistent editing.
Here’s the good news….
Most of these websites actually have fantastic work – they just need a little TLC (and expert guidance selecting images and arranging layouts).
I’m here to help take the stress out of selecting and arranging photographs so your portfolio will instantly speak to your dream clients.
Portfolio Review Includes:
- 1-hour meeting to discuss your ideal client, goals, and any struggles with your current portfolio
- Up to 4 galleries, using your images, personally curated by Kaysha
- My step-by-step process to easily update your portfolio in the future
Sessions are conducted in-person, at my office in Orange County, via Skype, or by phone, whichever you prefer.
Investment starts at: $300