Oh July, I can’t believe how quickly you’ve come to an end. The summer months are flying by with a busy wedding season, but that means lots more pictures are on their way – yay! So that means its time for a look into my latest obsessions for the month of July.
1. Orange is The New Black – If you know anything about me, you know I love my television series. I get hooked on shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones in a heartbeat, and love spending my evenings catching up on the latest drama. So when several friends told me about Orange is the New Black, a new Netflix series from the creator of Weeds, I was all over it. This is a MUST watch, and with each episode I’m falling more in love with the characters, story line, and acting.
2. Big Belly Deli – Moving to Costa Mesa has opened up a whole new world of restaurants, coffee shops, and bakeries. We’re in foodie heaven, and deciding what to eat for dinner has gotten a whole lot yummier. We’ve been especially in love with Big Belly Deli, which is walking distance from our place. Their Pastrami Reuben is to die for, and I’m pretty such I could eat it every day.
3. Triangle Terrariums – I just picked up one of these cuties from Urban Outfitters and I’m obsessed. Can’t wait to fill it with an equally adorable succulent.
4. Tieks – These are my go to work shoes, so naturally you’ll find me wearing them at each and every wedding. They are worth every penny, especially when you’re on your feet for 8+ hours a day. They come in an array of colors, and their packaging/ customer service is pretty amazing.
5. Confetti Italian Ice & Custard – Every summer needs an icy cool treat and this year Confetti takes the cake. Their combo of Italian ice and custard is perfection on a hot afternoon, and my favorite combo has to be the 50/50.
6. Wall Collages – Because really they are amazingly simple and can make any room look a million times better! I’m especially proud of the one I created in my office, and ready to get started on a few others throughout our place.
What are your current obsessions for the month of July? Leave a comment below!