For the last few weeks I’ve been feeling especially random, I guess picking up everything you own and moving to a new city does that to you. I have a million ideas in my head for our new place, and I’ve been bouncing from one DIY site to the next. With a very busy wedding season ahead of me I’ve been utilizing these last mellow weeks to accomplish as many personal/ home projects as possible.
So instead of sharing my latest work, I decided to mix things up with my favorites for the month of June.
1. Ikea Hackers – The brilliance of this site is endless, and I’ve spent my fair share of time on two Ikea hacks for my new home office – gold spray paint anyone?
2. Fresh Lychee – My husband brought some of these yummies home the other night and I have been eating them non-stop, they are amazing (photo by John Loo).
3. Juice Bars – I love me some juice, and not having to deal with the mess of juicing at home makes me feel urber productive AND healthy.
4. Epic Protein Bar – When I first started paleo I searched for pre-made options that I could eat on the run, or keep in my purse as a snack. It wasn’t long until I found Epic Bars, and after trying one I was hooked! My favorite is the the Bison Bacon bar, it’s a must try to anyone eating paleo.
5. Container Gardening – This will be my biggest project for our extra large patio, and I’m hoping to channel some of my mother’s green thumb. To keep it simple I’m going to start with an herb garden, then if I don’t kill those instantly I’ll move into some fruits and veggies – wish me luck! ;)
6. Costa Mesa – I have a crush, and it’s on our new city. Every day I find a new restaurant to try, or cool store all within 2 miles of our place. I’m lovin’ it here and will be adding extra CrossFit sessions to make up for all the amazing food I’ve been indulging in.
I’d LOVE to hear from you, what are your current obsessions for the month of June? Leave a comment below!