So thanks to Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, we all know what a Bucket List is (a list of things to do before you, well… kick the bucket). Although, I do have several variations of this list, I decided to start a new one… my photography bucket list! My thoughts behind it are simple, not only to one day accomplish, but to put something in motion. Like small ripples in a still pond, eventually they’ll have to reach the edge right?
What I’m dying to photograph:
- Destination wedding (outside of U.S.)
Same sex commitment/ marriage ceremony
- A birth and NEW newborn session (minutes old)
- Indian wedding
- Bride in a colored wedding gown (off-white doesn’t count)
- Portrait session in an orchard (corn field would work too)
- Engagement shoot with horses
New York City engagement shoot
- An outdoor winter wedding (with snow on the ground)
- Military family reunion
- An olympic game
- Wedding in a castle
- 50+ wedding anniversary
My list could literally go on for pages, which makes me strangely excited. There is just so much to see, learn and explore, and I can’t wait to start crossing things off this list!