Over the years, I’ve heard a lot of wedding regrets. “If I could do it all over again, I would…” Sadly a lot of these regrets revolve around photography, mainly not hiring the right photographer for their vision. This is heart breaking to me, so rather than doing another styled shoot with models, I thought it would be fun to give one deserving married couple a second chance at the wedding photos of their dreams!
After expressing my idea to a few wedding industry professional, a team was quickly formed, bringing the idea to life! I am so excited to announce our Second Chance Wedding Shoot Giveaway!!
THIS GIVEAWAY INCLUDES
- Up to a 2-hour styled couples shoot in Orange County, and a high-resolution disc of your favorite photographs!
- Photography by Kaysha Weiner
- Complete Hair & Makeup by Serene Bridal Beauty
- Styling & Coordination by In The Moment
- Flowers by Pixie Petals
- Hair Accessories for day of shoot by Tessa Kim
- Jewelry for day of shoot from Valerie Phan, Stella & Dot Stylist
- Groom’s tie provided by Ties.com
**We are hoping our couple will use their wedding day attire for the shoot, but if this is not an option we can help!
If you, or anyone you know, would like to be considered for this shoot please follow the entry guidelines below. This will be a fun filled day, with an amazing team of professionals to make you and your loved one feel extra special!
HOW TO ENTER
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A recent photograph of you and your husband/wife.
- A brief description of your love story, you might want to include:
- How did you meet?
- When did you know he/she was the one?
- What was the proposal like?
- Short description of why your wedding photography wasn’t all you dreamed of. What would you change if you could do it all over again?
- What would this shoot mean to you?
- What is your idea of the perfect location for this shoot? How would you describe your style as a couple?
- Your contact information: please include your email address, telephone number and where you live (city and state).
Entries will be accepted through midnight May 9th. All submissions will be read, and the winner will be announced on May 13th.
The shoot will take place on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 please make sure you are available on this day. By entering this giveaway, you agree that (if chosen) you are giving Kaysha Weiner Photographer and all participating vendors permission to publish your story and photographs. You also understand that this giveaway is for a styled wedding couples shoot. If you are entering outside of the Orange County, California area, you understand that in the event of you winning the giveaway, you would be responsible for all travel expenses. The winner will also be willing to sign Kaysha Weiner Photographers model release.